Monday, October 20, 2014

Carpe Diem #587, Sacred Earth (December 2013) reprise


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are past halfway of our anniversary month and we have arrived now by our next stop in our memory lane, Sacred Earth, which I published in December 2013. It was a inspirational music prompt with the music of Adrian von Ziegler. I have met him and he is a great musician and composer. His music is divers and beautiful.
I will share this musical piece, Sacred Earth, here again with you all.


It's a wonderful piece of music I think and it inspired me to write the following haiku:

Mother Earth blossoms
while I dream of unknown paths -
the scent of roses


© Chèvrefeuille

This was the haiku which I wrote in December 2013 and I haven't written (yet) a new one, because of lack of time. Maybe I will be inspired later on.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 23rd at noon (CET). I will publish our next post, the Ghost Writer post by Garry Gay, later on.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fine prompt, one of the very best, and reminds me of the shamanesque quality of some haiku I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scent of roses here is a wonderful addition - like bridging the dream world and the real world.

    ReplyDelete