Monday, November 3, 2014

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" #9, Clouds


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time for another Time Glass episode. I understand that some of you would like to have more time for this Time Glass feature, because of our different time-zones. So I have changed the time you may use for this Time Glass into 24 hours instead of 12 hours.
This week's Time Glass episode is all about clouds ... Not so long ago I saw a wonderful cloud-world in the late evening sky above my hometown ... it looked like a fantasy-world, a far away country with mountains, seas and villages ... so I thought maybe that's a nice theme for a Time Glass episode. Well here it is:

Fantasy-world in the sky
A wonderful sight I think ... so I am looking forward to all of your responses. For this Time Glass episode you have to use also

CLOUDS

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until tomorrow 7.00 PM (CET), so you have 24 hours to respond on this Time Glass episode ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extra time. I didn't see this until 6.40 am my time.
    And the grands haven't arrived yet but are due within minutes...
    So I was able to pop a piece in. :)

    ReplyDelete