Sunday, January 10, 2016

Preparations started for Souchou, our own e-zine

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Recently I published the first 'try-out' edition of our own e-zine Souchou and your reactions were very positive. So I have decided to make Souchou 4 times this year, but I cannot do that on my own. So I need you. I love to make Souchou a success and to reach that goal I really need your input.
Do you have haiku, tanka for example to publish in Souchou? Or maybe you've written an article or essay which you like to publish in Souchou. You can email your 'input' to: carpediemhaikukaisouchou@gmail.com Please write 'souchou spring' in the subject line.
I am already busy with preparing this 2nd edition, but of course I hope that there will be Carpe Diem Haiku Family members who will publish in Souchou. You can send your haiku, tanka or an article for publication before March 1st 10:00 pm (cet) to our special souchou email as mentioned above.
Feel free to send your work.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

1 comment:

  1. I finally got a chance to read this beautiful publication that you put together for all of us. You did an outstanding job, and I so appreciate all the work that went into it. I would love to see another, and help in any way that I can.

    ReplyDelete