Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I am happy to present to you our new Carpe Diem promptlist for June 2017. As I told you in an earlier post here at our Kai, I love to place Tibet in the spotlight. It will be an adventure to explore this beautiful and very spiritual country.
In one of my (yet unfinished) novels I also brought the story to Tibet. It is said that Shambala, the mystical city, can be found in the Himalayans. Maybe Shambala will be one of our prompts this month. One thing is for sure ... the wisdom of the Dalai Lama will be very prominent in this month. I am, I don't know if I can say this, a great fan of the Dalai Lama ... and in a way I feel connected with him, because he is my mentor in a spiritual way.
|Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibet, now living in exile|
This month the CDHK Theme-Week will return, this month this Theme Week is titled "Milarepa, the poet of Tibet".
Well we will see how this month will be ... the only thing I can say is ... I hope this will be a wonderful CDHK month.
Here are the prompts for this month, June 2017:
1. Prayer Flags
2. "Weekend-Meditation" Time Travel
5. Om Mane Padme Hum
9. "Weekend-Meditation", Haiku Puzzler
15. Non Resistance
16. "Weekend-Meditation" Time Travel
19. Theme-Week Milarepa, the poet of Tibet
20. Theme-Week Milarepa, the poet of Tibet
21. Theme-Week Milarepa, the poet of Tibet
22. Theme-Week Milarepa, the poet of Tibet
23. "Weekend-Meditation", Writing and Enjoying Haiku
28. Tibetan Book of Death
29. Dalai Lama
30. "Weekend-Meditation" Time Travel
Well ... I think it has become (again) a nice series of prompts and themes. I am looking forward to this month.
through the Wheel of Life
seasons come and go
|Chèvrefeuille, your host|