Friday, December 1, 2017

Carpe Diem Weekend-Meditation #9 Imagination without boundaries


!!! Open for your submissions next Sunday December 3rd at 7:00 PM (CET) !!!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

The last month of 2017 has started. This month it's all about quotes from the novels by Paulo Coelho, but it's also a month in which I will try to inspire you through the "weekend-meditation". Last weekend I challenged you to free styling with several themes.
This weekend meditation I love to challenge you through a few images. Maybe you can remember our "Imagination-month". I gave you images to work with and this weekend I love to challenge you again to create Japanese poetry inspired on images. So this month it's "Imagination Without Boundaries".

Here are the images for your inspiration:


The above image is titled "glass-art" and I think it will inspire you to think in the "abstract" way. Here is another image:


This image will "trigger" you to create Japanese poetry with a spiritual layer I think. The last image will inspire you to create Japanese poetry as it is meant to be, because it's an image of nature:


This weekend you may use one of the above images or you use all of them. Of course if you have an image of your own you may also use that too, because I know that several of you love to use only images made (chosen) by them selves.

in silent prayer
monks seek enlightenment
passionflower


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I think I have given you enough inspiration for this weekend. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

This weekend-meditation is open for your submissions next Sunday December 3rd at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 10th at noon (CET). Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment